Voice actor and musician Jesse McCartney posted a photo to Instagram today (which has since been removed) teasing that he is currently doing voicework on what appears to be a localization of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX.
McCartney posted a photo from a recording studio where footage from Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX was shown on a monitor. The image was captioned with: "For all you 'Kingdom Hearts' Fans. Recording the next chapter! #KingdomHearts #Roxas #Gamers."
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX was first announced last year as a PlayStation 3 exclusive. The game is a bundle of remastered Kingdom Hearts titles and was announced for Japan only. The game is set to release in Japan on March 14, 2013 and is yet to be announced for North America or Europe.
We have reached out to Square Enix to find out if the game will be released outside Japan.
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal