Minigame collection Game & Wario will be available to Japanese Wii U owners on March 28, according to a listing on Nintendo Japan's official website.
According to the post, the game will cost 4,700 yen (about $52).
Game & Wario, the latest title in the WarioWare series, is a bundle of minutes-long games tailored for use with the Wii U GamePad controller. These games include photography elements, fruit collecting and arrow-shooting, as well as skiing. The title was originally announced at E3 2012 with a scheduled release within the Wii U's "launch window."
The game has yet to receive concrete release dates for North America and Europe.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development