Minigame collection Game & Wario will be available to Japanese Wii U owners on March 28, according to a listing on Nintendo Japan's official website.
According to the post, the game will cost 4,700 yen (about $52).
Game & Wario, the latest title in the WarioWare series, is a bundle of minutes-long games tailored for use with the Wii U GamePad controller. These games include photography elements, fruit collecting and arrow-shooting, as well as skiing. The title was originally announced at E3 2012 with a scheduled release within the Wii U's "launch window."
The game has yet to receive concrete release dates for North America and Europe.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell