Minigame collection Game & Wario will be available to Japanese Wii U owners on March 28, according to a listing on Nintendo Japan's official website.
According to the post, the game will cost 4,700 yen (about $52).
Game & Wario, the latest title in the WarioWare series, is a bundle of minutes-long games tailored for use with the Wii U GamePad controller. These games include photography elements, fruit collecting and arrow-shooting, as well as skiing. The title was originally announced at E3 2012 with a scheduled release within the Wii U's "launch window."
The game has yet to receive concrete release dates for North America and Europe.
- An awful week to care about video games
- How Salt and Sanctuary reimagines Dark Souls as a 2D action-platformer
- Valve taken to court by Australian consumer commission over Steam refund policy
- The pitch versus the reality: what one of gaming's biggest Kickstarters looks like now
- Dust: An Elysian Tail coming to PS4 'very soon'