A title update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 that expands live streaming, addresses bugs and applies gameplay tweaks is live on Xbox 360 and coming soon to PlayStation 3, according to a tweet from developer Treyarch.
The update adds support for live streaming in all public match playlists, inserts two new pages into your combat record to display a combat summary and medals and lowers the threshold for the on-screen low health indicator to make it easier to know when you're nearly dead. Treyarch posted a complete list of changes, including bug fixes and balancing tweaks to weapons, perks and scorestreaks on the game's official forum.
You can get a feel for the changes right now on Xbox 360, where the game is running a double XP weekend alongside its soon-to-be-updated PlayStation 3 counterpart. In between matches, you can also read up on our hands-on with Black Ops 2's upcoming Revolution expansion and its new "hybrid" weapon, the Peacekeeper.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer