Microsoft is offering a bundle of five downloadable indie games for Windows PC on Amazon at a fraction of their combined price, including a few popular titles released last year by Microsoft Game Studios for Xbox Live Arcade and PC.
Players can snag the following five games for Steam for $9.99, an 86 percent discount from their combined value of $59.96:
- Deadlight, from developer Tequila Works
- Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, from Shadow Planet Productions
- Iron Brigade, from Double Fine Productions
- Klei Entertainment's Mark of the Ninja, Polygon's #10 Game of the Year for 2012
- Toy Soldiers, from Signal Studios
Deadlight, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, Iron Brigade and Mark of the Ninja are also all available individually for $3.75 each, while Toy Soldiers can be purchased for $2.49 on its own.
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- It takes 40 minutes to drive across country in The Crew, watch it happen right here
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- A New Steam Controller
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?