Developer 4J Studios tweeted today that it hopes the title update for the Xbox 360 version of the game will release this month, "but we need to wait and see how it does in Cert Testing."
Official Xbox Magazine UK detailed some of the changes expected in the update, including a fix for random crashes on Kick Player, a fix for random crashes during the loading of the tutorial, a fix for freezes that occur when writing on a sign as an autosave starts, a fix for an issue that causes blocks to reappear after beying destroyed, and many more. The list of fixes can be viewed here.
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Why the makers of Guacamelee decided to make a touch game about a one-armed woman
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'