Developer 4J Studios tweeted today that it hopes the title update for the Xbox 360 version of the game will release this month, "but we need to wait and see how it does in Cert Testing."
Official Xbox Magazine UK detailed some of the changes expected in the update, including a fix for random crashes on Kick Player, a fix for random crashes during the loading of the tutorial, a fix for freezes that occur when writing on a sign as an autosave starts, a fix for an issue that causes blocks to reappear after beying destroyed, and many more. The list of fixes can be viewed here.
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- What do Shakespeare and The Last of Us movie have in common?