Developer 4J Studios tweeted today that it hopes the title update for the Xbox 360 version of the game will release this month, "but we need to wait and see how it does in Cert Testing."
Official Xbox Magazine UK detailed some of the changes expected in the update, including a fix for random crashes on Kick Player, a fix for random crashes during the loading of the tutorial, a fix for freezes that occur when writing on a sign as an autosave starts, a fix for an issue that causes blocks to reappear after beying destroyed, and many more. The list of fixes can be viewed here.
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- It takes 40 minutes to drive across country in The Crew, watch it happen right here
- The Nic Cage-led Superman movie was delightfully bizarre, and doomed