"Meanwhile back at home, the suitcase gets an upgrade for Late Night with Jimmy Fallon..." reads the description under the image of the headset packed carefully into a suitcase, posted above.
Last week Late Night producer Gavin Purcell tweeted confirmation that the Oculus Rift would be making an appearance on Fallon's show this upcoming Wednesday. The demo will be conducted by The Verge Editor-in-Chief Joshua Topolsky, who also confirmed his appearance via Twitter over the weekend.
The show will be filmed tomorrow evening, Jan. 30, and will air on Jan. 31 at 12:37 a.m. on NBC.
- Halfbrick's Fish out of Water comes to Android
- How chess shows that gender segregation in eSports might encourage more female leagues
- Destiny beta reportedly includes four story chapters and competitive multiplayer
- YouPorn is considering sponsoring a Dota 2 or League of Legends team
- Games writer is writing a video game about writing about video games [Update]