"Meanwhile back at home, the suitcase gets an upgrade for Late Night with Jimmy Fallon..." reads the description under the image of the headset packed carefully into a suitcase, posted above.
Last week Late Night producer Gavin Purcell tweeted confirmation that the Oculus Rift would be making an appearance on Fallon's show this upcoming Wednesday. The demo will be conducted by The Verge Editor-in-Chief Joshua Topolsky, who also confirmed his appearance via Twitter over the weekend.
The show will be filmed tomorrow evening, Jan. 30, and will air on Jan. 31 at 12:37 a.m. on NBC.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding