"Meanwhile back at home, the suitcase gets an upgrade for Late Night with Jimmy Fallon..." reads the description under the image of the headset packed carefully into a suitcase, posted above.
Last week Late Night producer Gavin Purcell tweeted confirmation that the Oculus Rift would be making an appearance on Fallon's show this upcoming Wednesday. The demo will be conducted by The Verge Editor-in-Chief Joshua Topolsky, who also confirmed his appearance via Twitter over the weekend.
The show will be filmed tomorrow evening, Jan. 30, and will air on Jan. 31 at 12:37 a.m. on NBC.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Skylanders launching more powerful premium figures this fall
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business