Crysis 3 developer Crytek launched the game's multiplayer beta today on Windows PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and publisher Electronic Arts released a trailer to highlight some of the modes in the beta as well as the full experience.
The beta offers two modes, Crash Site and Hunter, on two maps; the full game will feature eight total modes across 12 different maps. Crytek will run the beta for the next two weeks, giving the studio one week between the end of the beta and the Crysis 3 launch on Feb. 19. Interested parties can head to the game's website for more details.
Crytek also put together a video tutorial for the beta that offers tips on acclimating yourself to the frenetic action and varied abilities of Crysis 3.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy