Soul Sacrifice, the action game from developer Marvelous AQL and Mega Man, Resident Evil and Dead Rising veteran Keiji Inafune, is set for retail and digital release April 30 in North America, according to a post on the PlayStation Blog.
Pre-orders will ship with exclusive in-game content including two character costumes, three magic items and a free pack that allows you to listen to the game's original Japanese audio. The Japanese language pack will be sold separately after launch. You can see the costumes, box art and a pair of screenshots in the gallery below.
"I'm excited that we are finally able to announce the release date of Soul Sacrifice," Inafune said. "I have put all my passion and soul into the game's concept and my talented team has made an incredible effort to create the best game it could ever be. I'm confident that we've created an extremely engaging game that you will enjoy playing."
We spoke with Inafune at Gamescom last year, so be sure to check out our interview in which he told us that every stage in the Soul Sacrifice is "born out of human greed."
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business