Scott Pilgrim vs. The World's online multiplayer and Wallace Pack downloadable content will finally release on the Xbox Live Marketplace, according to the latest update from Major Nelson.
The downloadable content was announced in August 2012 for $5 (400 Microsoft Points) and would have added online multiplayer and Wallace Wells, Scott's roommate, as a playable character. Later that month, the DLC was delayed until the fall. In December 2012, yet another delay pushed the DLC into 2013.
The newest listing puts the DLC at more than half off its original price for $2 (160 Microsoft Points). Scott Pilgrim vs. The World released in 2010 as a download-only title for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
You can view the full list of Xbox Live Marketplace discounts and downloadable content, including Call of Duty Black Ops 2: Revolution, here.
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell sends the Saints to Hell in 2015
- Nintendo reveals the New Nintendo 3DS
- Help us choose the best reader-designed Sunset Overdrive character
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- More Dragon Quest games heading to mobile, including the original, very soon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- On Being A "Gamer"