Scott Pilgrim vs. The World's online multiplayer and Wallace Pack downloadable content will finally release on the Xbox Live Marketplace, according to the latest update from Major Nelson.
The downloadable content was announced in August 2012 for $5 (400 Microsoft Points) and would have added online multiplayer and Wallace Wells, Scott's roommate, as a playable character. Later that month, the DLC was delayed until the fall. In December 2012, yet another delay pushed the DLC into 2013.
The newest listing puts the DLC at more than half off its original price for $2 (160 Microsoft Points). Scott Pilgrim vs. The World released in 2010 as a download-only title for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
You can view the full list of Xbox Live Marketplace discounts and downloadable content, including Call of Duty Black Ops 2: Revolution, here.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Stopping non article videos from auto playing.
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites