Released on Monday, Techno King is a top-down shooter in which players navigate around Neo Tokyo to defend it from an invading mech horde. In the few rounds we played, we managed to inadvertently destroy the city before the mechs, but that's not entirely unexpected.
"If you destroy everything, they can't destroy it," Vlambeer co-found Rami Ismail told IndieGames.com.
Those interested in saving (or destroying) Neo Tokyo can head to Vlambeer's website to download the game for PC. You'll also find a "somewhat rushedly ported" Mac build, too.
- Towerfall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements