As of now Resident Evil 6 only features English voiceovers, including in the Japanese edition. Even so, the title received a near-perfect score in Famitsu magazine, coming in at 39 out of 40. Check out our overview of the critical appraisal of the game throughout Japan here. Capcom has yet to detail any voice actors, pricing for the DLC or any release date for this promised DLC.
Polygon rated the game 4 out of 10, stating: "Resident Evil 6 leaves players with the shell of a blockbuster game. It blusters along with massive explosions and insane plot twists, but it lacks a fundamental understanding of why action games are fun. In the end, Resident Evil 6 resembles one of its grotesque mutations — bloated, out of control, and recklessly trying to consume everything around it. Capcom has built a real monster here."
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- How Call of Duty: Ghosts' new Chaos Mode perks will level the playing field
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?