As of now Resident Evil 6 only features English voiceovers, including in the Japanese edition. Even so, the title received a near-perfect score in Famitsu magazine, coming in at 39 out of 40. Check out our overview of the critical appraisal of the game throughout Japan here. Capcom has yet to detail any voice actors, pricing for the DLC or any release date for this promised DLC.
Polygon rated the game 4 out of 10, stating: "Resident Evil 6 leaves players with the shell of a blockbuster game. It blusters along with massive explosions and insane plot twists, but it lacks a fundamental understanding of why action games are fun. In the end, Resident Evil 6 resembles one of its grotesque mutations — bloated, out of control, and recklessly trying to consume everything around it. Capcom has built a real monster here."
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Candy Crush creator estimates its IPO could value the company at $7 billion