As of now Resident Evil 6 only features English voiceovers, including in the Japanese edition. Even so, the title received a near-perfect score in Famitsu magazine, coming in at 39 out of 40. Check out our overview of the critical appraisal of the game throughout Japan here. Capcom has yet to detail any voice actors, pricing for the DLC or any release date for this promised DLC.
Polygon rated the game 4 out of 10, stating: "Resident Evil 6 leaves players with the shell of a blockbuster game. It blusters along with massive explosions and insane plot twists, but it lacks a fundamental understanding of why action games are fun. In the end, Resident Evil 6 resembles one of its grotesque mutations — bloated, out of control, and recklessly trying to consume everything around it. Capcom has built a real monster here."
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards