A Torchlight 2 mod released earlier this month called SynergiesMOD adds loads of new monsters, dungeons, a new class and much more to Runic Games' action role-playing game, according to the mod's official forum.
The mod's summary touts "108 Elite monsters, 6 Rare dragons, 28 Raid dungeons, 11 unique World Bosses, 4 Sets of Legendary Armor, 16 new Tier-1 Legendary Weapons, brand new Quest lines, a new World hub for ACT5, and a whole new class: The Necromancer." According to an overview of the new class, the Necromancer includes upgradable skills that can summon zombies and skeletons, among several other deadly incantations.
Players interested in exploring the Windows PC mod can find download and installation instructions on a dedicated forum page. The modders plan an additional 24 classes, armor sets and a second tier of legendary weapons among many other additions, according to a summary on ModDB.
A day before the SynergiesMOD was released, Runic Games announced on New Year's Eve 2012 that Torchlight 2 had sold over 1 million units since its Sept. 2012 release. If you're thinking of diving in to its isometric environments, be sure to check out our Torchlight 2 review.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer