U.S. Tenn. State Senator Lamar Alexander believes video games pose a greater threat than guns, according to a statement he made during The Daily Rundown with Chuck Todd on MSNBC.
A video of the statement was posted by YouTube by Daily Kos, a weblog that covers current events and politics from a liberal perspective.
"I think video games is [sic] a bigger problem than guns, because video games affect people," Alexander. "The First Amendment limits what we can do about video games. The Second Amendment to the Constitution limits what we can do about guns."
In This StoryStream
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II