U.S. Tenn. State Senator Lamar Alexander believes video games pose a greater threat than guns, according to a statement he made during The Daily Rundown with Chuck Todd on MSNBC.
A video of the statement was posted by YouTube by Daily Kos, a weblog that covers current events and politics from a liberal perspective.
"I think video games is [sic] a bigger problem than guns, because video games affect people," Alexander. "The First Amendment limits what we can do about video games. The Second Amendment to the Constitution limits what we can do about guns."
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- RIP Friends List?
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta