U.S. Tenn. State Senator Lamar Alexander believes video games pose a greater threat than guns, according to a statement he made during The Daily Rundown with Chuck Todd on MSNBC.
A video of the statement was posted by YouTube by Daily Kos, a weblog that covers current events and politics from a liberal perspective.
"I think video games is [sic] a bigger problem than guns, because video games affect people," Alexander. "The First Amendment limits what we can do about video games. The Second Amendment to the Constitution limits what we can do about guns."
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Spare Xbox One code
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23