Menu listings for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2's latest downloadable content, Revolution, are not confirmation of a Wii U release, according to a post on Activision's forums.
"We are aware that some of the menu listings from the [Xbox] 360's Revolution DLC drop are showing up in the game," the post reads. "This is ... just a versioning problem that we are working to address."
Activision is also working to fix several problems in the Wii U Black Ops 2 patch, though a list of fixes won't be published until they go live.
"We are noticing some issues with the version of the patch that was posted that you guys are also reporting on the forums," the post reads. "We are working with Nintendo on a resolution to this problem and hope to know more at some point tomorrow."
Revolution was released yesterday, Jan. 29, for Xbox 360. The DLC includes four new maps, a zombie co-op map and Peacekeeper hybrid weapon. No release dates for other platforms have been announced.
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell sends the Saints to Hell in 2015
- Nintendo reveals the New Nintendo 3DS
- Help us choose the best reader-designed Sunset Overdrive character
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Grand Theft Auto 5's PC version will get an updated soundtrack