The latest video released for Battlefield 3's End Game expansion features gameplay footage of Capture the Flag, showing two teams locked in a heated contest and less-than-friendly fire.
The video above also includes more footage of the brand-new dirtbike, which proves a difficult target for gunners to hit. Dirtbikes will support two riders, with the passenger firing away at enemies while the driver stays on course. End Game will also include a new drop ship, which will bring new vehicles onto the battlefield, as well as four new maps and the Air Superiority multiplayer mode from Battlefield 1943.
End Game, the fifth add-on pack for Battlefield 3, is scheduled to be released in March this year.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- XBOne Classifieds
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy