As hard as our editorial team works here at Polygon, we all know the deep, dark truth: We'd be nowhere without our fantastic product team, the men and women who keep this boat that is Polygon afloat and help steer where it's headed in the future.
If you've got what it takes to join the team, here are the spots we're looking to fill:
Developer: Do you have a solid grounding in object-oriented programming and fundamental computer science concepts such as concurrency, complexity theory, and algorithms and data structures? Did you understand that last sentence? If you answered "yes" and you've built some high-traffic web applications in your time, you may just be the person for the job.
Senior Operations Engineer: If you have experience with Ruby on Rails, a passion for configuration management tools and just a touch of healthy paranoia, we want to talk to you. Also, we need you to protect us fragile editorial types from DDoS attacks.
Product Manager - Polygon: Sure, the editorial team has to worry about the words, sounds and videos on Polygon, but as our product manager, you'll be the person in charge of everything else. You'll create the roadmap for the site, you'll work with editorial to define features of the site and you'll do a lot of whiteboard doodling.
So what are you waiting for? Apply already! Want a sample of what life is like on the product team? Check out the product team blog.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Any clues to why it is called Second Son?
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Contest Resumes: Infamous: Second Son - Win a statue of Delsin Rowe
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- The Secret Ending (spoilers)
- The best song in a video game?