As hard as our editorial team works here at Polygon, we all know the deep, dark truth: We'd be nowhere without our fantastic product team, the men and women who keep this boat that is Polygon afloat and help steer where it's headed in the future.
If you've got what it takes to join the team, here are the spots we're looking to fill:
Developer: Do you have a solid grounding in object-oriented programming and fundamental computer science concepts such as concurrency, complexity theory, and algorithms and data structures? Did you understand that last sentence? If you answered "yes" and you've built some high-traffic web applications in your time, you may just be the person for the job.
Senior Operations Engineer: If you have experience with Ruby on Rails, a passion for configuration management tools and just a touch of healthy paranoia, we want to talk to you. Also, we need you to protect us fragile editorial types from DDoS attacks.
Product Manager - Polygon: Sure, the editorial team has to worry about the words, sounds and videos on Polygon, but as our product manager, you'll be the person in charge of everything else. You'll create the roadmap for the site, you'll work with editorial to define features of the site and you'll do a lot of whiteboard doodling.
So what are you waiting for? Apply already! Want a sample of what life is like on the product team? Check out the product team blog.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer
More from Polygon
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- RIP Friends List?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Tell Us Your Story
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming