As hard as our editorial team works here at Polygon, we all know the deep, dark truth: We'd be nowhere without our fantastic product team, the men and women who keep this boat that is Polygon afloat and help steer where it's headed in the future.
If you've got what it takes to join the team, here are the spots we're looking to fill:
Developer: Do you have a solid grounding in object-oriented programming and fundamental computer science concepts such as concurrency, complexity theory, and algorithms and data structures? Did you understand that last sentence? If you answered "yes" and you've built some high-traffic web applications in your time, you may just be the person for the job.
Senior Operations Engineer: If you have experience with Ruby on Rails, a passion for configuration management tools and just a touch of healthy paranoia, we want to talk to you. Also, we need you to protect us fragile editorial types from DDoS attacks.
Product Manager - Polygon: Sure, the editorial team has to worry about the words, sounds and videos on Polygon, but as our product manager, you'll be the person in charge of everything else. You'll create the roadmap for the site, you'll work with editorial to define features of the site and you'll do a lot of whiteboard doodling.
So what are you waiting for? Apply already! Want a sample of what life is like on the product team? Check out the product team blog.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Hex Heroes and the (possible) problem with Wii U exclusive Kickstarters
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Project Spark Love