Songs from American rock bands Maroon 5 and Foo Fighters as well as indie pop trio Foster the People will be added to the Rock Band Music Store on Jan. 8, developer Harmonix announced today.
These three tracks, previously released only for Rock Band Blitz on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade, will be available for use in Rock Band 3 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii. Each track costs $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points or 200 Wii Points):
- Foo Fighters - "These Days"
- Foster the People - "Pumped Up Kicks"
- Maroon 5, featuring Christina Aguilera - "Moves Like Jagger "
A "Foster the People Pack" track bundle including "Pumped Up Kicks"and previously released songs "Don't Stop (Color on the Walls)" and "Helena Beat" will be also available for $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points or 550 Wii Points). All three tracks will be available for PS3 in Europe on Jan. 9.
Harmonix has also added a new Rock Band Blitz Tournaments feature to the Rock Band World Facebook app. Players can take part in three new tournaments every week and go head-to-head with other players for Rock Band-related goodies including downloadable content codes.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance