Songs from American rock bands Maroon 5 and Foo Fighters as well as indie pop trio Foster the People will be added to the Rock Band Music Store on Jan. 8, developer Harmonix announced today.
These three tracks, previously released only for Rock Band Blitz on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade, will be available for use in Rock Band 3 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii. Each track costs $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points or 200 Wii Points):
- Foo Fighters - "These Days"
- Foster the People - "Pumped Up Kicks"
- Maroon 5, featuring Christina Aguilera - "Moves Like Jagger "
A "Foster the People Pack" track bundle including "Pumped Up Kicks"and previously released songs "Don't Stop (Color on the Walls)" and "Helena Beat" will be also available for $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points or 550 Wii Points). All three tracks will be available for PS3 in Europe on Jan. 9.
Harmonix has also added a new Rock Band Blitz Tournaments feature to the Rock Band World Facebook app. Players can take part in three new tournaments every week and go head-to-head with other players for Rock Band-related goodies including downloadable content codes.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- The International Dota 2 tournament watched by more than 20M viewers, Valve says
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA offers top games and big discounts for $5 a month