Toki Tori developer Two Tribes is looking to bring ports of its existing games to Nintendo's Wii U, according to several tweets from the developer's official feed.
"Now that Toki Tori 2 is in the final stages it's time to look ahead," the studio tweeted. "We're thinking of bringing our cube games EDGE and RUSH to Wii U too."
EDGE, a game in which players maneuver a cube through puzzle environments, and RUSH, a Rubix cube-type puzzler, are both currently available on Steam. EDGE is also currently available for iOS, Android and as a PlayStation Mini, while RUSH is available on WiiWare.
Should RUSH find release on the eShop, Two Tribes hopes to focus gameplay on the GamePad controller.
"For RUSH we may end up making the TV the optional display, instead of the other way around which a lot of games are doing," Two Tribes tweeted.
The studio also asked players if they would be interested in a "a co-op centric puzzle game in a 2D Toki Tori-like world," possibly hinting at an in-development title.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap (update)
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games