Borderlands 2's first two DLC packs, Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty and Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, may be released together at retail on a disc, if an Australian Classification Board listing spotted by Player Attack is any indication.
According to the ratings board, the two-pack is called the Borderlands 2 Expansion Pack, and would be released on multiple platforms. Developer Gearbox Software released the Borderlands Double Game Add-On Pack for the original Borderlands, which included that game's first two DLC packs, The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned and Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, in April 2010 for $19.99.
The Captain Scarlett add-on was originally released in October, and the Mr. Torgue DLC came in November; the digital releases each sell for $10, and are included in the game's $29.99 season pass. Gearbox will release two more pieces of Borderlands 2 DLC, including Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt, which launches Jan. 15.
We've reached out to Gearbox for comment and will update this post with any information we receive.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Fenix Fire launches Kickstarter campaign for arcade adventure Source
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death