Borderlands 2's first two DLC packs, Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty and Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, may be released together at retail on a disc, if an Australian Classification Board listing spotted by Player Attack is any indication.
According to the ratings board, the two-pack is called the Borderlands 2 Expansion Pack, and would be released on multiple platforms. Developer Gearbox Software released the Borderlands Double Game Add-On Pack for the original Borderlands, which included that game's first two DLC packs, The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned and Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, in April 2010 for $19.99.
The Captain Scarlett add-on was originally released in October, and the Mr. Torgue DLC came in November; the digital releases each sell for $10, and are included in the game's $29.99 season pass. Gearbox will release two more pieces of Borderlands 2 DLC, including Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt, which launches Jan. 15.
We've reached out to Gearbox for comment and will update this post with any information we receive.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel leading new indie studio Wild Sheep, will stay at Ubisoft