Painkiller Hell & Damnation, remake to the 2004 first-person shooter from developer People Can Fly, is coming to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on April 5, publisher Nordic Games announced.
The remake, which is developed by The Farm 51, was first released on PC earlier in October. The game will be available in North America at $29.99 on PlayStation 3 and $39.99 on Xbox 360.
"We have been working around the clock to bring the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game in line with the quality and standard of the PC game," says Reinhard Pollice, production and business manager of Nordic Games. "There has been a slight delay so that the console communities can enjoy the fiendishly ghoulish experience that we know they want and deserve. In taking this additional time to add the final touches, we know that players will realize that the best things do come to those who wait!"
Painkillers Hell & Damnation was initially slated to release to consoles on Jan. 22. The slightly delayed title features single player and co-operative play across its four chapters, in addition to a number of multiplayer modes.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy