D3 Publisher has released a new multiplayer gameplay trailer for its upcoming multiplatform title Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know! which offers a closer look at the numerous characters, voice acting and gameplay options available.
The Diablo-inspired dungeon crawler will support four-player co-op and will include more than 100 dungeons to explore in the Secret Royal Dungeon underneath the Land of Ooo. Take a look at our hands-on impressions of the game right here.
Developed by WayForward, Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know! is due for release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Windows PC and 3DS this fall. The game is a follow up to Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!, released on 3DS last November.
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- The Besties: The Best Games of February 2014
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- Why Watch Dogs went into hiding
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Revelations DLC reintroduces Alucard March 25