A new launch trailer for Pokemon X & Y shows what the world of Pokemon might look like if real-life people were involved.
A trainer walks through the woods with his trusty Charmander at his side, catching Pokemon, raising them together and battling them against other trainers.
The rest of the trailer is in-game footage showing new and old Pokemon alike. Pokemon X & Y hit Nintendo 3DS tomorrow.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- The Last of US DLC