Eve: True Stories will be written by Daniel Way (Deadpool,Wolverine: Origins) and drawn by Alejandro Aragon (Overlook, 28 Days Later), Tomm Coker (Daredevil Noir, Near Death), Federico Dallocchio (Batman: Arkham Unhinged, Suicide Squad), Dave Ross (Star Wars: The Crimson Empire Saga) and Mark McKenna (Star Wars: The Old Republic). It will be based on actual in-game events, centered around the fall of the Band of Brothers player alliance in 2009.
The first issue will be available Feb. 19, 2014, followed by issues on March 5, March 19 and April 2. A hardback edition will be available June 4, 2014.
Dark Horse describes the second book, Eve: Source, as a "a comprehensive sourcebook and visual guide for the immense universe of Eve Online and Dust 514." The 184-page hardcover will be available March 5, 2014.
Writer Paul Tobin (Bandette) and artist Joe Querio (Lobster Johnson, BPRD) will team up for Dark Horse's Witcher comic book. It will star the monster hunting protagonist Geralt, who meets "a widowed man whose dead and murderous wife resides in an eerie mansion known as the House of Glass" and has to unravel the mystery therein.
The first issue, Witcher #1, will be available March 19, 2014. You can check out two versions of the cover art below.
- Dark Souls 2 review: not the end
- Why you don't want an online mode in TowerFall
- Back to work: The story of the Hello Games flood
- Titanfall review: my buddy
- Are we living in a portable game golden age without knowing it?
- Street Fighter: The Movie — What went wrong
- Why Double Fine and Fullbright teamed up with Midnight City
- EverQuest Next will have PS4 social features, new content coming to EQ and EQ2
- Mad Catz launching Xbox One Tritton headsets this summer
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry honored for fostering game industry growth