During the Grand Theft Auto 5 panel at New York Comic Con 2013, the voices behind GTA 5's leading men answered a question on which video game character they wish they could have acted. Fonteno answered with CJ, though the actor added that he's not terribly upset about it because of a project that he and Malay are currently working on.
When pressed further about that project, Fonteno "dodged the question and quickly changed the subject," IGN reports.
Grand Theft Auto 5 launched last month to critical acclaim. Following the game's huge success, the actors behind the three-star cast shared their thoughts on the title and their personal connections to each character.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC