During the Grand Theft Auto 5 panel at New York Comic Con 2013, the voices behind GTA 5's leading men answered a question on which video game character they wish they could have acted. Fonteno answered with CJ, though the actor added that he's not terribly upset about it because of a project that he and Malay are currently working on.
When pressed further about that project, Fonteno "dodged the question and quickly changed the subject," IGN reports.
Grand Theft Auto 5 launched last month to critical acclaim. Following the game's huge success, the actors behind the three-star cast shared their thoughts on the title and their personal connections to each character.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant