During the Grand Theft Auto 5 panel at New York Comic Con 2013, the voices behind GTA 5's leading men answered a question on which video game character they wish they could have acted. Fonteno answered with CJ, though the actor added that he's not terribly upset about it because of a project that he and Malay are currently working on.
When pressed further about that project, Fonteno "dodged the question and quickly changed the subject," IGN reports.
Grand Theft Auto 5 launched last month to critical acclaim. Following the game's huge success, the actors behind the three-star cast shared their thoughts on the title and their personal connections to each character.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Coolest Zombie Shooter for Android
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Spare PS4 Beta Codes
- Standby Or Off On PS4