During the Grand Theft Auto 5 panel at New York Comic Con 2013, the voices behind GTA 5's leading men answered a question on which video game character they wish they could have acted. Fonteno answered with CJ, though the actor added that he's not terribly upset about it because of a project that he and Malay are currently working on.
When pressed further about that project, Fonteno "dodged the question and quickly changed the subject," IGN reports.
Grand Theft Auto 5 launched last month to critical acclaim. Following the game's huge success, the actors behind the three-star cast shared their thoughts on the title and their personal connections to each character.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?