During the Grand Theft Auto 5 panel at New York Comic Con 2013, the voices behind GTA 5's leading men answered a question on which video game character they wish they could have acted. Fonteno answered with CJ, though the actor added that he's not terribly upset about it because of a project that he and Malay are currently working on.
When pressed further about that project, Fonteno "dodged the question and quickly changed the subject," IGN reports.
Grand Theft Auto 5 launched last month to critical acclaim. Following the game's huge success, the actors behind the three-star cast shared their thoughts on the title and their personal connections to each character.
In This StoryStream
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Square Goods @PS4 INVITE live 9pm pst
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?