What's that? Why, it's a new name! Yes, Polygon Live has evolved into it's mega state, Friends List.
It's even better than before. In the coming weeks, we'll be adding a logo, a theme song, new hosts and great conversations to the program.
For now, I will be joined by a fellow member of Polygon's editorial staff to answer an important, unusual or agitating question related to video games. As the show moves forward I hope to hand off hosting duties, so that more Polygon team members across the globe have an opportunity to speak with you directly via video.
Today, I'm joined by Editor-in-Chief Chris Grant to answer this question: Should people build their own PC? The episode will begin at 2:00 p.m. ET and will be available via YouTube following the recording.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?