What's that? Why, it's a new name! Yes, Polygon Live has evolved into it's mega state, Friends List.
It's even better than before. In the coming weeks, we'll be adding a logo, a theme song, new hosts and great conversations to the program.
For now, I will be joined by a fellow member of Polygon's editorial staff to answer an important, unusual or agitating question related to video games. As the show moves forward I hope to hand off hosting duties, so that more Polygon team members across the globe have an opportunity to speak with you directly via video.
Today, I'm joined by Editor-in-Chief Chris Grant to answer this question: Should people build their own PC? The episode will begin at 2:00 p.m. ET and will be available via YouTube following the recording.
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?