What's that? Why, it's a new name! Yes, Polygon Live has evolved into it's mega state, Friends List.
It's even better than before. In the coming weeks, we'll be adding a logo, a theme song, new hosts and great conversations to the program.
For now, I will be joined by a fellow member of Polygon's editorial staff to answer an important, unusual or agitating question related to video games. As the show moves forward I hope to hand off hosting duties, so that more Polygon team members across the globe have an opportunity to speak with you directly via video.
Today, I'm joined by Editor-in-Chief Chris Grant to answer this question: Should people build their own PC? The episode will begin at 2:00 p.m. ET and will be available via YouTube following the recording.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Upgrade ps4 to 7200rpm?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- Getting a PS4