What's that? Why, it's a new name! Yes, Polygon Live has evolved into it's mega state, Friends List.
It's even better than before. In the coming weeks, we'll be adding a logo, a theme song, new hosts and great conversations to the program.
For now, I will be joined by a fellow member of Polygon's editorial staff to answer an important, unusual or agitating question related to video games. As the show moves forward I hope to hand off hosting duties, so that more Polygon team members across the globe have an opportunity to speak with you directly via video.
Today, I'm joined by Editor-in-Chief Chris Grant to answer this question: Should people build their own PC? The episode will begin at 2:00 p.m. ET and will be available via YouTube following the recording.
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine