Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut, Hidetaka "Swery" Suehiro's open-world survival horror game, is available for pre-order on Steam for $22.49, a 10 percent discount off its $24.99 regular price.
The game will launch for Windows PC through Valve's digital distribution service Nov. 1 in North America and Oct. 31 in Europe. The upcoming version made its way through Steam Greenlight earlier this year.
For more on Deadly Premonition, be sure to check out our feature interview with Swery and our review of this year's PlayStation 3 version. You can also learn more from a recently released 350-page book detailing the game's development.
- Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode screens go from brutal to kawaii
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
- Battlefield Hardline's singleplayer tells the story of a good cop framed
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- How cows predicted the seedy underbelly of social gaming