The latest entry into the beloved franchise has sold more than four million units worldwide since its international launch on Saturday. For reference, the Pokemon series has sold more than 245 million games worldwide to date — and X and Y's climb up the charts proves that there's still great passion for the series.
Watch Dogs delayed to 2014, Ubisoft delays open-world racing game The Crew, Ubisoft drops financial targets following Watch Dogs and The Crew delays
Ubisoft delayed its open-world technological thriller Watch Dogs to spring 2014 and its racing game The Crew to the 2014-2015 fiscal year. Ubisoft also revised its financial targets for the current fiscal year — which includes Rayman Legends and Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag — following the announcement of these delays. Expected sales were dropped from between €1.42 billion and €1.45 billion to between €995 million and €1.05 billion. Here's what we think of Watch Dogs' delay.
David Nisshagen, lead designer at Paradox North, told us that Magicka: Wizard Wars' frantic action was inspired by Capcom's Street Fighter series. We spent some hands-on time with the spell casting PvP game and found that its refinements from the previous title, Magicka, make it welcoming for old and new players alike.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Play Settlers of Catan Anytime thanks to HTML 5