Sony is rolling out PlayStation 4 demo kiosks at select retailers starting today in the United States, giving players the opportunity to go hands-on with the console in advance of its Nov. 15 launch, the company announced on the PlayStation Blog.
Retailers participating in the PS4 demo kiosk program include GameStop, Best Buy, Target and Walmart, with others being added in the coming weeks, Sony says. Those interested in getting hands-on time with the next-gen console and the DualShock 4 controller can search for a participating retailer at Sony's Experience PlayStation 4 website. Currently, the number of participating stores seems small, and mostly at Sony Store locations, but expect more to roll out soon.
PS4 games that will be playable on the kiosks include Knack, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, FIFA 14, Contrast, Super Motherload and Pinball Arcade.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant