Sony is rolling out PlayStation 4 demo kiosks at select retailers starting today in the United States, giving players the opportunity to go hands-on with the console in advance of its Nov. 15 launch, the company announced on the PlayStation Blog.
Retailers participating in the PS4 demo kiosk program include GameStop, Best Buy, Target and Walmart, with others being added in the coming weeks, Sony says. Those interested in getting hands-on time with the next-gen console and the DualShock 4 controller can search for a participating retailer at Sony's Experience PlayStation 4 website. Currently, the number of participating stores seems small, and mostly at Sony Store locations, but expect more to roll out soon.
PS4 games that will be playable on the kiosks include Knack, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, FIFA 14, Contrast, Super Motherload and Pinball Arcade.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?