Pocketwatch Games is set to unleash its action-stealth game Moncao: What's Yours Is Mine onto Linux "along with a ton of free/new content" Oct. 21, according to a post on the game's official Facebook page.
When Monaco launched on Mac in July — along with Steam Workshop and level editor support — players who bought the Windows PC version of the title were able download the Mac release for free. Dubbed "The Mole's Workshop," the level editor allows gamers to create custom Monaco missions and maps and share them with friends.
Monaco launched on Steam for Windows PC on April 24. The XBLA version was delayed a day before its launch when a bug was discovered that disconnected four-player matches and was later released on the console May 10.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance