Cellar Door Games' action platformer Rogue Legacy is now available on both Linux and Mac, the studio announced today.
As detailed in Patch 1.1.0, users who previously purchased the game on Steam access to the title for free via Steam Play support, as well as bringing a number of changes to the game. This includes the ability to save between three save game profiles, alongside a huge list of bug fixes.
The game's availability on Mac and Linux follows its Windows PC release earlier in June 2013.
At its initial launch, the game received a 9 out of 10 from Polygon in a review that states: "No matter how many times I died, I was immediately pulled back in by the promise of more powerful weapons, shinier armor and game-changing skills - all waiting for me if I could just pull together a little more gold. Rogue Legacy rewarded my patience and tenacity; that's a lesson any developer can take from its twisted family tree."
Rogue Legacy will also be available for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in 2014.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes