Nintendo is working to fix a bug in Pokemon X and Y that can corrupt game save files, according to a translation of Nintendo's official Japanese website.
The translation also says that the fix should arrive in the Nintendo 3DS eShop in "a few days."
The apparently infrequent bug corrupts files when players attempt to save in Lumiose City. Alongside Nintendo's acknowledgement of the issue, reports of which began to appear recently, Nintendo posted the map below showing areas where the bug appears.
For more on Pokemon X and Y, be sure to read and watch Polygon's review.
More from Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- What Last-Gen Game Do You Want Remade For Next-Gen?
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Tell Us Your Story