Nintendo is working to fix a bug in Pokemon X and Y that can corrupt game save files, according to a translation of Nintendo's official Japanese website.
The translation also says that the fix should arrive in the Nintendo 3DS eShop in "a few days."
The apparently infrequent bug corrupts files when players attempt to save in Lumiose City. Alongside Nintendo's acknowledgement of the issue, reports of which began to appear recently, Nintendo posted the map below showing areas where the bug appears.
For more on Pokemon X and Y, be sure to read and watch Polygon's review.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC