Nintendo is working to fix a bug in Pokemon X and Y that can corrupt game save files, according to a translation of Nintendo's official Japanese website.
The translation also says that the fix should arrive in the Nintendo 3DS eShop in "a few days."
The apparently infrequent bug corrupts files when players attempt to save in Lumiose City. Alongside Nintendo's acknowledgement of the issue, reports of which began to appear recently, Nintendo posted the map below showing areas where the bug appears.
For more on Pokemon X and Y, be sure to read and watch Polygon's review.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- On Patreon support
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26