Nintendo is working to fix a bug in Pokemon X and Y that can corrupt game save files, according to a translation of Nintendo's official Japanese website.
The translation also says that the fix should arrive in the Nintendo 3DS eShop in "a few days."
The apparently infrequent bug corrupts files when players attempt to save in Lumiose City. Alongside Nintendo's acknowledgement of the issue, reports of which began to appear recently, Nintendo posted the map below showing areas where the bug appears.
For more on Pokemon X and Y, be sure to read and watch Polygon's review.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)