Club Nintendo members in Europe can cash in their points for a new collectible: a coin minted to celebrate Nintendo's ongoing Year of Luigi.
The Year of Luigi Coin pictured above will cost members 1,500 stars and comes packaged in a green felt bag to match the plumber's preferred outfit.
The coin is just the latest in Nintendo's celebration of the taller Mario brother this year. In March, he took center stage in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon on Nintendo 3DS. He joined his brother for Mario & Luigi: Dream Team in May. By June, he starred in New Super Luigi U. In August, Luigi took over Chicago's L train and joined the roster of the next Super Smash Bros., which is headed to Wii U and 3DS.
- Watch what Grand Theft Auto 4's killer PC mod does for its original trailer
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Watch the entire Halo: Nightfall panel from Comic-Con