Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut, the expanded and remastered stealth action game, is set for an Oct. 22 release, David Anfossi announced today on the Eidos Montreal Community site.
The Director's Cut will be available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U and Windows PC and will be released in PAL regions on Oct. 25.
"Over the last 18 months, the team has been working very hard on the development of the Director's Cut," Anfossi wrote. "With this edition, we gave the team the envious task of pushing the boundaries of innovation and creativity to explore something we believe will become a big part of the future of the franchise, the second screen experience. When the game launches, players will have the opportunity to experience Human Revolution in a new and unique way through SmartGlass, the PS Vita and the Wii U GamePad. I look forward to hearing your feedback on the Deus Ex forums."
Check out the video above to see the new features of Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut in action.
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?