In Dance Dance Immolation, players gear up in protective suits, dance and are shot with fire for poor moves. The fiery adaptation of the popular dance game got its start at Burning Man in 2005. It was featured at 12 festivals in the eight years that followed, including Fine Arts Festival, DDI Media Circus and Denmark's Smukfest.
After Immolation's final players finished at Burning Man 2013, attendees ripped the display apart. Its remains were then gathered and further destroyed with a piano — which, naturally, you can watch in the video above.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)