According to the post, the change is part of an effort to encourage players to explore new content and to keep the game balanced.
"We understand players do like to enjoy a mission multiple times, so rather than remove the possibility of doing so, we've allowed replays of these missions at a reduced payout," the post reads. "Many players can get very good at a mission and beat it much faster in consecutive tries, so we've adjusted these payouts to match that case."
Other changes from the update include a reduced penalty on death, bug fixes and "better-looking" default characters.
Grand Theft Auto Online launched earlier this month to a host of server problems and bugs — including long login waits, missing items and characters, and more.
- Thief: Sneak sneak, steal steal, curse curse
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- XBOne Classifieds
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!