A trademark for Alien: Isolation filed by 20th Century Fox suggests a continuation of the Alien universe franchise last seen with the release of Aliens: Colonial Marines.
The trademark is filed for use with computer game and video game software, downloadable mobile software and decorative magnets. While details still remain scant, Creative Assembly has quietly been working on a new Alien release. Last March, the studio began hiring for an Alien project for next-gen systems.
Polygon has contacted 20th Century Fox for additional information and will update when more details become available.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- On Patreon support
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Pre-load coming to the XB1 according to the store page
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)