A trademark for Alien: Isolation filed by 20th Century Fox suggests a continuation of the Alien universe franchise last seen with the release of Aliens: Colonial Marines.
The trademark is filed for use with computer game and video game software, downloadable mobile software and decorative magnets. While details still remain scant, Creative Assembly has quietly been working on a new Alien release. Last March, the studio began hiring for an Alien project for next-gen systems.
Polygon has contacted 20th Century Fox for additional information and will update when more details become available.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Any clues to why it is called Second Son?