A trademark for Alien: Isolation filed by 20th Century Fox suggests a continuation of the Alien universe franchise last seen with the release of Aliens: Colonial Marines.
The trademark is filed for use with computer game and video game software, downloadable mobile software and decorative magnets. While details still remain scant, Creative Assembly has quietly been working on a new Alien release. Last March, the studio began hiring for an Alien project for next-gen systems.
Polygon has contacted 20th Century Fox for additional information and will update when more details become available.
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- XBOne Classifieds
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy
- When Gameplay coincides with the story