A trademark for Alien: Isolation filed by 20th Century Fox suggests a continuation of the Alien universe franchise last seen with the release of Aliens: Colonial Marines.
The trademark is filed for use with computer game and video game software, downloadable mobile software and decorative magnets. While details still remain scant, Creative Assembly has quietly been working on a new Alien release. Last March, the studio began hiring for an Alien project for next-gen systems.
Polygon has contacted 20th Century Fox for additional information and will update when more details become available.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)