A trademark for Alien: Isolation filed by 20th Century Fox suggests a continuation of the Alien universe franchise last seen with the release of Aliens: Colonial Marines.
The trademark is filed for use with computer game and video game software, downloadable mobile software and decorative magnets. While details still remain scant, Creative Assembly has quietly been working on a new Alien release. Last March, the studio began hiring for an Alien project for next-gen systems.
Polygon has contacted 20th Century Fox for additional information and will update when more details become available.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30