Hotline Miami, Dennaton Games' neon-drenched murder simulator, will be available free for PlayStation Plus subscribers as of tomorrow, Oct. 22, Sony announced today.
The twitchy action game was originally released on Windows PC a year ago, and then on Mac and Linux earlier this year; Abstraction Games handled the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita ports, which launched this past June. Those versions usually cost $9.99.
Sony added Shadow of the Colossus, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Poker Night 2 to the PS Plus Instant Game Collection earlier this month. That leaves one more game in Sony's previously announced slate of free PS Plus games during October, the shoot-'em-up Sine Mora.
PS Plus members will also receive deeper discounts during Sony's Halloween-themed Sale of the Dead, which offers price cuts on all five episodes of Telltale Games' The Walking Dead, Naughty Dog's The Last of Us, a few Resident Evil games and more.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
- Watch 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' a second time in Xbox One's new Syfy app