Platform puzzle game Toki Tori 2 will not be ported to iOS as expected, developer Two Tribes revealed via its Twitter account today.
Toki Tori 2 launched on the Wii U eShop on April 4 and was later released to Windows PC via Steam on July 11. It was initially set for release in mid-December of last year but was delayed until 2013 to add polish to the game's puzzles and overall structure.
This month, Two Tribes announced that it will not release the Toki Tori 2 expansion to Wii U systems due to poor sales, dropping earlier plans to release a Wii U level editor.
A revised version of the original platform puzzle game Toki Tori successfully passed Nintendo certification earlier month for a Wii U release in North American and European regions. Two Tribes Games revealed last month that it is working on an experimental "2D shoot em up" called Rewind.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer