Platform puzzle game Toki Tori 2 will not be ported to iOS as expected, developer Two Tribes revealed via its Twitter account today.
Toki Tori 2 launched on the Wii U eShop on April 4 and was later released to Windows PC via Steam on July 11. It was initially set for release in mid-December of last year but was delayed until 2013 to add polish to the game's puzzles and overall structure.
This month, Two Tribes announced that it will not release the Toki Tori 2 expansion to Wii U systems due to poor sales, dropping earlier plans to release a Wii U level editor.
A revised version of the original platform puzzle game Toki Tori successfully passed Nintendo certification earlier month for a Wii U release in North American and European regions. Two Tribes Games revealed last month that it is working on an experimental "2D shoot em up" called Rewind.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- Russian and German armor clash in Combat Mission: Red Thunder
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- 'The Players' Score: A Videogame Music Documentary' is headed to Kickstarter with composers you'll recognize
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort