Platform puzzle game Toki Tori 2 will not be ported to iOS as expected, developer Two Tribes revealed via its Twitter account today.
Toki Tori 2 launched on the Wii U eShop on April 4 and was later released to Windows PC via Steam on July 11. It was initially set for release in mid-December of last year but was delayed until 2013 to add polish to the game's puzzles and overall structure.
This month, Two Tribes announced that it will not release the Toki Tori 2 expansion to Wii U systems due to poor sales, dropping earlier plans to release a Wii U level editor.
A revised version of the original platform puzzle game Toki Tori successfully passed Nintendo certification earlier month for a Wii U release in North American and European regions. Two Tribes Games revealed last month that it is working on an experimental "2D shoot em up" called Rewind.
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Explore Unreal Tournament in these 5 gameplay videos
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC