The game will be available in a $249.99 Collector's Edition (image below) that comes with an 18-inch statue of a titan — complete with a motorized cockpit — set in a diorama with LED lighting. The package also includes a 190-page art book and a poster featuring a schematic diagram of the Atlas titan.
Interested parties can put down a $100 deposit on the Collector's Edition, which is being produced in "extremely limited quantities," at the Titanfall online store. Pre-orders of the $59.99 game itself are also available as of today on Origin, publisher Electronic Arts' digital distribution service, and at a variety of retailers.
"Since we revealed the game in June we've been absolutely blown away by the reaction to Titanfall," said Vince Zampella, co-founder of Respawn, on the game's official website. "The feedback we're getting from fans around the world is fueling our team as we head towards March and motivating us to deliver an experience that lives up to the hype."
Titanfall was originally revealed by a Game Informer cover story this past June, a few days before Respawn debuted the game at E3. It is in development at the studio on Xbox One and Windows PC; an Xbox 360 version is also in the works, but it is being made by an outside company.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- Shadowrun Returns gets a Director's Cut of its expansion this September
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- The best new video game toys from Comic-Con
- The next Mass Effect will see the return of the Mako, focus on exploration
- Battlefield Hardline's single-player tells the story of a good cop framed
- See lots of gameplay for The Legend of Korra in this 10-minute video
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Really Horrible