The game will be available in a $249.99 Collector's Edition (image below) that comes with an 18-inch statue of a titan — complete with a motorized cockpit — set in a diorama with LED lighting. The package also includes a 190-page art book and a poster featuring a schematic diagram of the Atlas titan.
Interested parties can put down a $100 deposit on the Collector's Edition, which is being produced in "extremely limited quantities," at the Titanfall online store. Pre-orders of the $59.99 game itself are also available as of today on Origin, publisher Electronic Arts' digital distribution service, and at a variety of retailers.
"Since we revealed the game in June we've been absolutely blown away by the reaction to Titanfall," said Vince Zampella, co-founder of Respawn, on the game's official website. "The feedback we're getting from fans around the world is fueling our team as we head towards March and motivating us to deliver an experience that lives up to the hype."
Titanfall was originally revealed by a Game Informer cover story this past June, a few days before Respawn debuted the game at E3. It is in development at the studio on Xbox One and Windows PC; an Xbox 360 version is also in the works, but it is being made by an outside company.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- Lindsay Lohan lawsuit against GTA 5 publisher was 'for publicity,' says court documents
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)
- Republicans launch platform game to aid election push
- Multiplayer comes to Dragon Age with Inquisition's 4-player co-op mode
- Palestinian developer tackles a game ... about sperm
- See your favorite hockey arena in all its glory in NHL 15
- Dark Souls 2's Crown of the Old Iron King DLC feels like Dark Souls 1
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- On Patreon support
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- DDoS and QoS