Sony's next-generation controller, the DualShock 4, is already making an appearance at retail, according to a Reddit poster who snapped pics of the gamepad in stock at an EB Games location.
Currently, availability appears limited to Canada, according to posters. Calls to multiple GameStops in the U.S. did not show the PlayStation 4 controller in stock. EB Games Canada's website allows pre-orders for the controller, but does not list them for immediate purchase.
The PS4 is slated to launch Nov. 15 in the United States and Canada for $399.99. The DualShock 4 will retail for $59.99.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup