Sony's next-generation controller, the DualShock 4, is already making an appearance at retail, according to a Reddit poster who snapped pics of the gamepad in stock at an EB Games location.
Currently, availability appears limited to Canada, according to posters. Calls to multiple GameStops in the U.S. did not show the PlayStation 4 controller in stock. EB Games Canada's website allows pre-orders for the controller, but does not list them for immediate purchase.
The PS4 is slated to launch Nov. 15 in the United States and Canada for $399.99. The DualShock 4 will retail for $59.99.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- What's your favorite silly game?
- PS4 Beta Codes
- Standby Or Off On PS4