Sony's next-generation controller, the DualShock 4, is already making an appearance at retail, according to a Reddit poster who snapped pics of the gamepad in stock at an EB Games location.
Currently, availability appears limited to Canada, according to posters. Calls to multiple GameStops in the U.S. did not show the PlayStation 4 controller in stock. EB Games Canada's website allows pre-orders for the controller, but does not list them for immediate purchase.
The PS4 is slated to launch Nov. 15 in the United States and Canada for $399.99. The DualShock 4 will retail for $59.99.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Hex Heroes and the (possible) problem with Wii U exclusive Kickstarters
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Project Spark Love