Sony's next-generation controller, the DualShock 4, is already making an appearance at retail, according to a Reddit poster who snapped pics of the gamepad in stock at an EB Games location.
Currently, availability appears limited to Canada, according to posters. Calls to multiple GameStops in the U.S. did not show the PlayStation 4 controller in stock. EB Games Canada's website allows pre-orders for the controller, but does not list them for immediate purchase.
The PS4 is slated to launch Nov. 15 in the United States and Canada for $399.99. The DualShock 4 will retail for $59.99.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- Getting a PS4
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- How is Battlefield 4 on PC
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)