Sony's next-generation controller, the DualShock 4, is already making an appearance at retail, according to a Reddit poster who snapped pics of the gamepad in stock at an EB Games location.
Currently, availability appears limited to Canada, according to posters. Calls to multiple GameStops in the U.S. did not show the PlayStation 4 controller in stock. EB Games Canada's website allows pre-orders for the controller, but does not list them for immediate purchase.
The PS4 is slated to launch Nov. 15 in the United States and Canada for $399.99. The DualShock 4 will retail for $59.99.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Help Nipah build a PC
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments