Developer Infinity Ward released the official minimum system requirements for the Windows PC version of Call of Duty: Ghosts today in an effort to "make sure that your PC is ready to go on November 5."
The hardware and software requirements mostly line up with the specs posted on Nvidia's GeForce website earlier this month — which Activision said at the time were "unofficial." They are as follows.
OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHz / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHz or better
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 40 GB
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
Internet: Broadband Internet connection for Steam and Online Multiplayer.
The developer says the Windows PC version of Call of Duty: Ghosts is "set to be one of the best Call of Duty experiences ever." It will hit alongside the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii U versions of the game on Nov. 5.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- On Patreon support
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26