Developer Infinity Ward released the official minimum system requirements for the Windows PC version of Call of Duty: Ghosts today in an effort to "make sure that your PC is ready to go on November 5."
The hardware and software requirements mostly line up with the specs posted on Nvidia's GeForce website earlier this month — which Activision said at the time were "unofficial." They are as follows.
OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHz / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHz or better
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 40 GB
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
Internet: Broadband Internet connection for Steam and Online Multiplayer.
The developer says the Windows PC version of Call of Duty: Ghosts is "set to be one of the best Call of Duty experiences ever." It will hit alongside the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii U versions of the game on Nov. 5.
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Why the makers of Guacamelee decided to make a touch game about a one-armed woman
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!