The ESRB posted its Angry Birds Star Wars listing for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One earlier this week, while Brazil has listed the rating since July 19. According to Joystiq, a representative for publisher Activision was unable to comment on the listings.
Angry Birds Star Wars was first released on Nov. 8, 2012 for Windows PC, iOS and Android, with Mac and Blackberry versions following. The title will launch on Oct. 29 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, Wii U, PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS. The game's sequel, Angry Birds Star Wars 2, launched on Sept. 19 for iOS and Android, and is available for Windows PC as of today.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Microsoft hosting ID@Xbox open house before PAX kicks off
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- That bucket came from the moon: Yep, Destiny took the ice bucket challenge