The ESRB posted its Angry Birds Star Wars listing for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One earlier this week, while Brazil has listed the rating since July 19. According to Joystiq, a representative for publisher Activision was unable to comment on the listings.
Angry Birds Star Wars was first released on Nov. 8, 2012 for Windows PC, iOS and Android, with Mac and Blackberry versions following. The title will launch on Oct. 29 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, Wii U, PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS. The game's sequel, Angry Birds Star Wars 2, launched on Sept. 19 for iOS and Android, and is available for Windows PC as of today.
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- It takes 40 minutes to drive across country in The Crew, watch it happen right here
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones