Forza Motorsport 5 now has an exclusive, limited Paddock Edition available on its online store for $120, not including a copy of the game.
The Paddock Edition comes with a Forza Motorsport hoodie, a stainless steel water bottle, stem caps, a key chain and Spy Optics sunglasses that are made from bomb-proof Grilamid. Buyers can add a limited edition copy of the game to the bundle for an extra $80.
The Paddock Edition is limited to 3,000 units.
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- How the E.T. documentary chronicles the birth of the unsatisfied game consumer
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Battlefield 4 forum?
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- XBOne Classifieds
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?