PlayStation 4 controllers are capable of working on Mac operating systems, as shown in a recent Vine from user Chris Gallizzi.
The short video footage shows the DualShock 4 being used to play Hotline Miami on a Mac. This follows previous confirmation from Sony that basic features of the controller will be compatible with Windows PC, although the company has yet to announce whether it will make any official steps into helping with the compatibility of features like the controller's touchpad.
The DualShock 4 will be available in Jet Black, Magma Red, and Wave Blue colors, with an recommended retail price of $59.99 and can be purchased independently of the console. The PlayStation 4 will release on November 15 in North America and on November 29 in Europe; however, controllers are already appearing in retail stores.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Any clues to why it is called Second Son?
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Contest Resumes: Infamous: Second Son - Win a statue of Delsin Rowe
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- The Secret Ending (spoilers)
- The best song in a video game?