PlayStation 4 controllers are capable of working on Mac operating systems, as shown in a recent Vine from user Chris Gallizzi.
The short video footage shows the DualShock 4 being used to play Hotline Miami on a Mac. This follows previous confirmation from Sony that basic features of the controller will be compatible with Windows PC, although the company has yet to announce whether it will make any official steps into helping with the compatibility of features like the controller's touchpad.
The DualShock 4 will be available in Jet Black, Magma Red, and Wave Blue colors, with an recommended retail price of $59.99 and can be purchased independently of the console. The PlayStation 4 will release on November 15 in North America and on November 29 in Europe; however, controllers are already appearing in retail stores.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)