Rockstar Games will introduce its promised Grand Theft Auto Online stimulus package only after the studio has dealt with all bugs currently plaguing the multiplayer world, it was announced by the company.
A comment on the Rockstar Newswire states, "We hope to have an update for you on that very soon. As others have mentioned here, we of course want to make sure player progress loss issues are addressed before providing everyone with their GTA$500K. Thanks for your patience and please stay tuned."
Rockstar initially promised the two in-game hand-outs of $250,000 would be given to players this week; however, this seems to have been pushed back. We've contacted the studio for details on when players can expect to finally see the stimulus package. We will update you with any additional information.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- On Patreon support
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall