Rockstar Games will introduce its promised Grand Theft Auto Online stimulus package only after the studio has dealt with all bugs currently plaguing the multiplayer world, it was announced by the company.
A comment on the Rockstar Newswire states, "We hope to have an update for you on that very soon. As others have mentioned here, we of course want to make sure player progress loss issues are addressed before providing everyone with their GTA$500K. Thanks for your patience and please stay tuned."
Rockstar initially promised the two in-game hand-outs of $250,000 would be given to players this week; however, this seems to have been pushed back. We've contacted the studio for details on when players can expect to finally see the stimulus package. We will update you with any additional information.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Disney Infinity's Phineas and Agent P arrive first at GameStop March 15
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Robot Mode (Wed 12 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Video frame issues - It can't just be me
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- Towerfall Diamond League
- Need your help fellow Polynauts regarding my thesis study!!!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC