Rockstar Games will introduce its promised Grand Theft Auto Online stimulus package only after the studio has dealt with all bugs currently plaguing the multiplayer world, it was announced by the company.
A comment on the Rockstar Newswire states, "We hope to have an update for you on that very soon. As others have mentioned here, we of course want to make sure player progress loss issues are addressed before providing everyone with their GTA$500K. Thanks for your patience and please stay tuned."
Rockstar initially promised the two in-game hand-outs of $250,000 would be given to players this week; however, this seems to have been pushed back. We've contacted the studio for details on when players can expect to finally see the stimulus package. We will update you with any additional information.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Flick Bird - clone of Flappy Bird
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup