A new Nintendo 3DS XL bundle featuring a gold-and-black colored system and download code for The Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds is scheduled to release Nov. 22 for $219.99, Nintendo announced today.
The new 3DS XL system is gold on one side, black on the other and features the Triforce on its exterior. The system bundle was announced in a video starring The Legend of Zelda franchise producer Eiji Aonuma, which you can check out below.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds launches simultaneously on Nov. 22. Nintendo has recently announced a number of bundles for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS systems over the past month. Earlier in the week, the company announced a new Skylanders Swap Force Wii U bundle pack slated to arrive on Nov. 15. A Just Dance 2014 will additionally be bundled with the Wii U in Europe, while Japan is slated to receive a Monster Hunter 4-themed Nintendo 3DS on Nov. 7.
This announcement follows a recent leak in a Black Friday ad for GameStop last week. The advertisement listed the Nintendo 3DS XL Zelda-themed bundle for North American gamers. The bundle had previously only been announced for Europe.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- CounterSpy hits PlayStation platforms on August 19
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?