A new Nintendo 3DS XL bundle featuring a gold-and-black colored system and download code for The Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds is scheduled to release Nov. 22 for $219.99, Nintendo announced today.
The new 3DS XL system is gold on one side, black on the other and features the Triforce on its exterior. The system bundle was announced in a video starring The Legend of Zelda franchise producer Eiji Aonuma, which you can check out below.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds launches simultaneously on Nov. 22. Nintendo has recently announced a number of bundles for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS systems over the past month. Earlier in the week, the company announced a new Skylanders Swap Force Wii U bundle pack slated to arrive on Nov. 15. A Just Dance 2014 will additionally be bundled with the Wii U in Europe, while Japan is slated to receive a Monster Hunter 4-themed Nintendo 3DS on Nov. 7.
This announcement follows a recent leak in a Black Friday ad for GameStop last week. The advertisement listed the Nintendo 3DS XL Zelda-themed bundle for North American gamers. The bundle had previously only been announced for Europe.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA offers top games and big discounts for $5 a month
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Nicalis hints at Gex Remake