PC specifications for Ubisoft's upcoming open-world game Watch Dogs were accidentally outed on the Uplay store, revealing the title's PC edition will only support 64-bit operating systems.
The Uplay page, spotted by NeoGAF users, has since been pulled by Ubisoft; however, saved details from the site outline its full specifications, ranging from minimum requirements to recommended and the slightly more taxing "Ultra" specifications.
For Watch Dogs' minimum specs, players will require a DirectX 11 GPU with at least 1GB of VRAM, along with a quad core CPU and at least 4GB of RAM. Example GPUs include NVidia GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5770, and an Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 or AMD Phenom X4 9750.
Users aiming to reach the game's recommended specifications will require a DirectX 11 card with at least 2GB of VRAM, an eight core CPU and 8GB of RAM. Ubisoft's example GPUs include NVidia GTX560 ti or AMD Radeon HD 7850 and for CPUs the Intel Core i7-3770 or AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core CPU.
To reach Watch Dogs' Ultra specifications, users will need a DirectX 11 GPU with at least 2GB of VRAM, an eight core CPU or more and 8GB of RAM or more.
Watch Dogs slated to release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U and Windows PC on Nov. 19 with Xbox One and PlayStation 4 release dates yet to be confirmed. It was recently revealed the title will receive PC-exclusive features from Nvidia as part of its recent "alliance" with Ubisoft. Details of what this will include will be announced in the coming months.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- The Walking Dead Season 2: Episode 4 review: existential crisis
- The New Yorker's archives are free - here's a guide to some of its best gaming stories
- Invisible, Inc. is more interested in quiet observation than murder
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Yakuza 5 (Ryū ga Gotoku 5) Fan Translation Gone?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22
- Destiny Beta
- I just want a gritty mature MOBA
- Polygon YouTube Channel