Nintendo will have a significant presence at IndieCade 2013 this weekend — it's bringing a variety of Wii U and Nintendo 3DS titles to the show, and is hosting a panel about eShop self-publishing, the company announced today.
The panel, "How to Self-Publish Your Game on Nintendo eShop," will be led by Dan Adelman, manager of business development at Nintendo of America. Adelman will explain the eShop self-publishing process for indie developers and touch on Nintendo's policies; that panel will take place today, Oct. 3, from 2:30-3:30 p.m. ET.
Here's the full list of Wii U and 3DS games that will be playable at the Nintendo booth:
- 1,001 Spikes by Nicalis
- Armillo by Fuzzy Wuzzy Games
- Knytt Underground by Ripstone
- Pier Solar and the Great Architects by WaterMelon Co.
- Q.U.B.E. by Toxic Games
- Scram Kitty and his Buddy on Rails by Dakko Dakko
- Shovel Knight by Yacht Club Games
- Tengami by Nyamyam (screenshot above)
- Teslagrad by Rain AS
- Unepic by EnjoyUp Games
- Wooden Sen'SeY by Neko Entertainment
- Grinsia by Nicalis
- Jett Rocket II: The Wrath of Taikai by Shin'en
- Retro City Rampage by Vblank Entertainment
- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse by WayForward
- Siesta Fiesta by Mojo Bones
- Treasurenauts by Renegade Kid
IndieCade runs from today through Oct. 6 in Los Angeles. Polygon will be on hand at the show to bring you coverage of the all the latest indie games.