Square Enix role-playing game Bravely Default: Flying Fairy is coming to Nintendo 3DS early next year, Nintendo revealed today in a financial document (PDF). Nintendo says it will publish the game sometime between January and March 2014.
Previously, the game had only been confirmed for release sometime in 2014.
The North American release will be based on an updated version of the original, which will be called Bravely Default: For the Sequel when it's released in Japan this December. For the Sequel supposedly features more than 100 improvements over the game's original release.
Nintendo released an English language trailer for the game, which will be known simply as Bravely Default, last month.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes