Ronimo Games' is aiming to release its 2D multiplayer online battle arena game for the PlayStation 4, Awesomenauts: Assemble, when the console launches on Nov. 15, the developer announced today.
Ronimo first announced Awesomenauts: Assemble for PlayStation 4 in August, revealing that it was co-developed with Abstraction Games. According to the developer, the only difference with the PlayStation 4 version is that it will include a Replay System and Spectator mode, enabled by the PS4's streaming features.
Originally launched on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network in May, Awesomenauts saw a release on Windows PC via Steam in August. It is also available for Mac and Linux. The PlayStation 4 version will cost the same amount as the Windows PC version, $9.99.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends